Thursday, March 20, 2008

just to prove the point

Last word on this, I promise - here's my driving test report, with the bits that would enable Al-Qaeda to steal my identity and drive a 1.6-litre Ford Focus at high speed into the Houses of Parliament concealed. The "steering" fault was me hitting the kerb at the test centre approximately 2.6 seconds into the test; I'm happy to say things improved after that (only four minor faults in all!). Notice also how the post-test signature at the bottom right is completely different from the pre-test signature at the top left - I was struggling (successfully as it turned out, just about) not to go a big rubbery one all over the examiner, so my hands weren't too steady.


The other thing that's been bugging me is who my examiner, Bob, reminded me of, and I've just worked it out - Jeff from Peep Show, as played by Neil Fitzmaurice. Only Welsh instead of Scouse.

2 comments:

Graham said...

Great site! Did you pass your test in the end??

Four minor faults is a great drive but unfortunately one serious fault and the candidate will still fail.

Barry Gibb said...

Four minors... very impressive!!