Saturday, October 24, 2009

celebrity lookeylikeys of the day

Firstly, philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell and actor Gary Oldman in his guise as Count Dracula from Francis Ford Coppola's 1992 film. It's the hair, of course.


Secondly, the lovely Sally Bretton, star of such TV comedy fare as Green Wing (excellent), Absolute Power (not bad) and Not Going Out (not so good), and the equally lovely Victoria Pendleton, world and Olympic cycling gold medallist.


Yeah, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking: that's all very well, but that's not the Victoria Pendleton photo I want to see. And what I'd say to that is: I know. Here it is.

2 comments:

The Black Rabbit said...

I wonder if BR...

"ever drinks..... eh...."

electrichalibut said...

ehh.....ehhh......VINE? Well, he lived to the ripe old age of 98, and I like to think you don't do that without quaffing a few hogsheads of fine claret. Or being one of the undead. Wikipedia says he died of influenza, but I like to think he was caught in the first rays of sun through a castle window and crumbled into dust. I'm meeeelllltiiingggg.....