Friday, February 22, 2013

electric halibut brackets mister brackets

Here is my theory, which, while not related to the brontosaurus in any way, is nonetheless mine, and I own it, and what it is too, and it goes as follows, and begins now: sausages and tennis are very similar, because they both come in two varieties, real and lawn. Granted the spelling isn't quite the same, but nonetheless I think it hits the nail on the head.

Continuing the Pythonesque theme, I've no idea what the motivation was for this article to appear in the Daily Mail today - probably a space that needed filling that there wasn't an obvious story about Kelly Brook or the Kardashians to occupy - but I don't think I'd ever fully registered that the satirical target of the Trim-Jeans Theatre Presents sketch was actually a real product that some people presumably actually bought and used. The mentalists.

No comments: